If you're in Birmingham, don't forget the NaNoWriMo write-in at Blackwell's Pub from 2 to 6 on Sunday. I have something else to do on Sunday too, but I will try to make it at least part of the time. If you feel like you're going nuts, meeting with other real-life writers will always make you feel more sane, especially if one of them is wearing a squid hat.
1. Who you are
2. What sort of book you're writing
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, because this is a writing community: cheers and well wishes for the person who posted right above you
4. How many words you said you would write on day 8
5. How many words you actually wrote on day 8 (NO EXCUSES--you did or you didn't)
6. How many words you're going to write on day 9